Discussing a relationship which is stronger than ever: My interview with H.E. Gina Abercrombie-Winstanley
Joseph Masini
Saturday, February 16, 2013
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Anthony Grech |
Looking back at the past year,
one of my proudest accomplishments and most memorable moments was definitely
the opportunity to discuss matters of US-Maltese relevance with the Ambassador
of the United States to Malta, H.E. Gina Abercrombie-Winstanley. Miss Wistanley’s
character struck me for her honest openness, humble approach, and the respect
she has towards the relationship between our two nations: a relationship which
at the time of the interview (July 2012) had just been given a powerful boost
by then Secretary of State Clinton’s visit.
This was truly the moment in
which I felt that I must delve deeper when it comes to following US current
affairs, something which I am still doing as best as I can to this day. I am
truly grateful to H.E. the Ambassador, as well as her staff, for their help and
strong collaboration. I look forward towards a possible update to this
interview in the near future.
Listen to the full interview below:
Labels: America, Arab Spring, Civil rights, Foreign Relations, Malta, Obama, Politics, Progressivism, Reform, Romney

Post a Comment